READY TO BE PART OF
JUNE 26, 2021
300 SUMMERS ST.
9:00AM - 5:00PM
HOW DO I PARTICIPATE?
1. Sign up now to become an edger and pay the non-refundable $75.00 registration fee, which goes toward your fundraising goal
2. Easily set up your personal fundraising page
3. Fundraise $1,000.00... or more!
4. Experience this incredible opportunity to rappel down the BB&T Building!
WHAT TO EXPECT:
1. Arrive at the event properly wearing your face mask and meet the Over The Edge techs.
2. Make sure your face mask is being worn correctly, wash your hands, and head to staging to pick up your rappelling gear.
3. Get comfortable in the harness with a quick training.
5. Touch down at the landing zone! Elbow bumps will suffice in place of hugs or high fives.
6. Return to staging to remove gear and retrieve personal belongings.
PROTECTIVE FACE COVERINGS MUST BE WORN AT ALL TIMES, UNDER ALL CIRCUMSTANCES. PLEASE FOLLOW SOCIAL DISTANCING GUIDELINES.
*Any persons refusing to wear protective face coverings and/or follow social distancing guidelines may be asked to leave.
WHO CAN GO OVER THE EDGE?
Anyone who has the guts and can raise a minimum of $1,000.00 can rappel. Participants must weigh between 100 and 300 pounds. There are no age restrictions.
Do i need training?
There is no experience or prior training needed in order to register.
The Over The Edge staff consists of a team of experts who possess an outstanding safety record, and who provide the technical expertise, training, and equipment needed for the event. You will have plenty of time to practice and understand equipment prior to rappelling, and will have constant communication with Over The Edge staff as you rappel.